Johannesburg Polytech Institute (JPI) traces its origins to the arrival of South African democracy in 1994. Although we started teaching 60 pupils by then the school is now over 2000 students, (PRIMARY & HIGH SCHOOL) including Grade R. In its 18 years of existence, Johannesburg until today JPI has grown to be one of the reputable schools in the inner city of Johannesburg, Doornforntein. Since its inception in 1997 JPI has provided quality education to thousands of boys and girls for the past 18 years. In July 2015 we have moved from the inner city old University of Johannesburg Building next to Park Station on Elloff Street to new Doornfontein next to Doornfontein Train Station on 29 Siemert Road entrance on 10 Sherwell Street the name of our new building is Education Complex Centre. JPI recognizes the problems and needs within education in South Africa today. It is progressive, open independent school committed to offer excellent education.
We aim to provide this by
- Creating a safe and happy learning environment
- Fostering values of caring and mutual respect
- Proving dedicated qualified staff
- Fostering self-worth and knowledge
- Teaching students how to learn
- Infusing a culture of learning at a school
- Generating a 100% Matric pass rate every year.